Here is what you’ll need!
Oven-Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
1 rack baby back ribs, halved
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 275˚F/140˚C.
2. Season the ribs with salt, black pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, oregano, and brown sugar. Rub in the seasonings evenly on both sides.
3. Place the ribs on a baking sheet lined with foil. Cover the ribs with foil and bake for 2 hours.
4. Increase the oven temperature to 500˚F/260˚C.
5. Carefully uncover the ribs. Spread BBQ sauce evenly on top of the ribs.
6. Place green beans on the sides of the pan. Season the green beans with salt.
8. Transfer the ribs to a cutting board.
9. Cut between the bones to separate into individual ribs. Serve with green beans.
Licensed via Audio Network
click here to read more.