Here is what you’ll need!
LOMI-LOMI SALMON POKE BOWL AS MADE BY BROOKE WILLIAMSON
1 ounce Persian cucumber, cubed small
1 ounce tomato, cubed small
12 ounces cooked short grain sushi rice
Nori, sliced (roasted, unseasoned seaweed)
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
1-2 cloves garlic, grated
1. Place salmon on a wire rack and season with salt on both sides. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Take cured salmon out of the refrigerator, rinse and pat dry. Slice into cubes.
3. Mix salmon, cucumber, tomato, scallion, and onion in a bowl.
4. In another bowl, combine the ingredients for the shoyu sauce. Add sugar as early as possible so all the grains are dissolved.
5. Spoon shoyu dressing on poke bowl.
6. In a small bowl, add cooked rice, top with poke ingredients, and spoon additional shoyu dressing to taste.
7. Garnish with sliced nori and serve immediately!
Licensed via Audio Network
click here to read more.