Man sets underwear on fire while passed out in Walmart bathroom

A drunken man with a lit cigarette passed out on the toilet in a Spanaway, Washington Walmart bathroom and caught his underwear on fire Monday, according to Central Pierce Fire & Rescue.


Firefighters were dispatched to the store at 20307 Mountain Highway E. about 6:30 p.m. after fire alarms went off, Central Pierce spokesman Brian Levings said Wednesday.

They went to the store and found the bathroom filled with smoke.

As the man sat on the toilet, drawers down, he fell asleep, and ash from his cigarette fell between his legs and ignited his underwear, Levings said.

The man slept through all this, Levings added.

“One of our guys…

click here to read more.

Categories
California News
No Comment

Leave a Reply

*

*

RELATED BY